Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 Photo Diary (Part 2)

June | EastWest Cafe
By far, the most eventful month of my year.
Of reunions with best friends and family.
Cue Krewella's Alive and Sam Smith's Latch (Disclosure version)
July | The Beer Flight at Irie Gastropubliko
The shenanigans continue... I have always been a beer lover and a foodie. Due to the in flux of reunions last month, I gained happy pounds. (-) Good Lord knows I have been putting off my workouts. I have unleashed my inner hobbit.
August | San Agustin, Surigao del Sur
This was my random and most unplanned trip.
I have fallen in love with Mindanao.
September | Maria Cristina Falls, Lanao del Norte
In less than a month later, I was back in Mindanao and went on a roadtrip with the family.
God, we are lucky. #itsmorefuninthePhilippines
October | Tumalog Falls, Oslob
The photo says it all.   
November | Lilo-an Port, Santander
By far November has been the hardest month of my year. It went downhill right after this trip.
But here's to ending the year with sass.
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment